Tuesday, May 06, 2008

baby, when all your love is gone, who will save me from all im up against out in this world?

i feel lucky to have you. you're beautiful, amazing, intricate and lovely - you couldnt do a thing to make me delight further in you. i watch you and i see a shimmer around the edges; a more that i want with everything ive got. i lie awake with you in my arms, and i know i could never find something more precious, more worth treasuring. you are my desire - i want to keep you close, build my love up around you and watch you bloom. i know you're capable. i know it's in you to change the world. your spirit exudes a fragrance that is irresistible, sumptious and somehow profound. i want you to hear me - i dont trifle. i know you're worth any obstacle or struggle or pain; i know that together we will live life as no one has lived - with complete abandonment and passion that rivals the greatest warriors, with a dogged determination to awaken, ignite, breathe, soar. come with me. i want you with me.

i want you with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who is this lucky person? HOW COME I HAVEN'T BEEN TOLD! hmmm?

foqpe